Eva Signature Market & Picnic Tote | Medium
The Eva is named after my lovely daughter that inspires me everyday with her appreciation of good food and her tenacious drive and making the world a more beautiful place.
The kind of conveniently roomy tote with Millie | Lottie's trademark square-shape tote and cutting board, you can rely on for picnics, potlucks, beach days, and beyond. This canvas tote works wonders for keeping cakes, pies, salad bowls, and side dishes perfectly upright. What’s more, it’s equipped with an elastic strap for securing bottles of vino and a handy interior pocket for utensils, sauces, you name it. Also, note the signature leather cut-out handles (for easy, spill-proof transport).
- 2 layers of thick canvas
- Third layer of Thermal, spill + burn-proof lining
- Removable, light bamboo cutting board
- Signature leather handle with a removeable easy grip handle for comfortable carrying sourced from a 3rd generation leather and saddle making family which gets the leather from the Brazilian meat industry company.
- Generous pocket
- Wine strap for two bottles
- 9.5" x 9.5" x 13"
- Colors: black canvas and natural canvas
- Spot-clean and/or hand wash, air dry, press to perk
- Sustainably handmade in San Francisco, USA
Journal entry on how to clean a natural colored canvas tote. The Eva is easier with the spill-proof lining.
Below is the Eva | Large. The Medium is smaller designed with the same capabilities.