Eva Signature Market & Picnic Tote | Large
The Eva is named after my lovely daughter that inspires me everyday with her appreciation of good food and her tenacious drive and making the world a more beautiful place.
Our Millie | Lottie tote with signature curved leather handle is the kind of conveniently roomy bag with the trademark rectangle-shape and cutting board you can rely on for picnics, potlucks, beach days, and beyond, this canvas tote works wonders for keeping casserole dishes, salad bowls, and side dishes perfectly upright. What’s more, it’s equipped with an elastic strap for securing bottles of vino and a handy interior pocket for utensils, sauces, you name it. Also, note the sleek leather cut-out handles (for easy, spill-proof transport).
- 2 layers for thick canvas
- Third layer of Thermal, spill + burn-proof lining
- Removable light, bamboo cutting board
- Signature leather handle with a removeable easy grip handle for comfortable carrying sourced from a 3rd generation leather and saddle making family which gets the leather from the Brazilian meat industry company.
- Generous pocket
- Wine strap for two bottles
- 10.5" x 14" x 13"
- Spot-clean and/or hand wash, air dry, press to perk
- Sustainably handmade in San Francisco, USA
- Colors: black canvas and natural canvas
Journal entry on cleaning a Natural colored tote. The Eva is even easier with the spill-proof lining.
Our products are locally made with small batch manufacturing. We are committed to sustainable design. We hope you enjoy your reusable tote as much as we do.